KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The University of Tennessee football program announced Wednesday evening one final addition from the early signing period: Four-star offensive lineman Jahmir Johnson. Johnson comes to Tennessee from Arizona Western College.
According to UT, Johnson signed with the Vols last week, but he waited to announced his decision until Wednesday so that he could share the moment with his family.
A total of 14 recruits committed during the early signing period. Others who signed during the early signing period included the following:
• Four-star linebacker Jordan Allen from Fairfield, Calif.
• Three-star offensive lineman Tanner Antonutti of Nashville
• Four-star running backJeremy Banks of Cordova, Tenn.
• Three-star Paxton Brooks of West Columbia, S.C.
• Four-star offensive lineman Jerome Carvin of Cordova, Tenn.
• Four-star defensive end Greg Emerson of Jackson, Tenn.
• Three-star defensive lineman Kingston Harris of Orlando, Fla.
• Three-star offensive lineman Ollie Lane of Corryton, Tenn.
• Four-star defensive lineman Brant Lawless of Nashville
• Three-star quarterback J.T. Shrout of Newhall, Calif.
• Four-star wide receiver Alontae Taylor of Manchester, Tenn.
• Three-star tight end Jacob Warren of Knoxville
• Four-star tight end Dominick Wood-Anderson of Spring Valley, Calif.