Homeowners are safe after home burns in Seymour

By  | 

SEYMOUR, Tenn. (WVLT) - Rural Metro is investigating a house fire in Seymour on Lunaria Road after a call came in around five Thursday morning.

Dispatchers say the homeowner called the fire in, and several units showed up to battle the blaze.

The homeowners tell us it was likely started by a space heater. Everyone did make it out safely.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus