Hazardous Materials Unit called to Downtown Grill and Brewery

By  | 

Knoxville, Tenn. The Knoxville Hazardous Materials Unit got an early wake up call this morning. Around 3 a.m. crews were called to Downtown Grill and Brewery Restaurant on Gay Street.

An employee accidentally broke the CO-2 tube causing the gas to leak into the store. Firefighters were able to quickly turn off the hose.

The area is now safe and the restaurant will open as normal, at 11 a.m.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus