Advertisement

Knoxville Fire Department responds to apartment fire after food was left cooking unattended

Wilbanks told WVLT News that the fire was started after food was left cooking on the stove unattended.
Knoxville Fire Department responds to apartment fire after food was left cooking unattended
Knoxville Fire Department responds to apartment fire after food was left cooking unattended(KFD)
Published: May. 26, 2022 at 2:12 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Knoxville Fire Department crews responded to an apartment fire in North Knoxville Thursday morning.

The fire happened just before noon on W. Scott Avenue, KFD representative Mark Wilbanks said. No one was home, and crews were able to quickly put out the fire. The apartment did sustain heavy damage, however.

Wilbanks told WVLT News that the fire was started after food was left cooking on the stove unattended.

Copyright 2022 WVLT. All rights reserved.