Citrus Herb Chicken
4, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (-24 oz total)
½ cup honey
½ cup Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp freshly-squeezed orange juice
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 sprigs fresh thyme
1 orange, sliced into rounds
1 lemon, sliced into rounds
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, and orange juice.
3. Place chicken in a large baking dish (about 9-inch by 13-inch) that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with a little bit of salt and pepper, if using, to taste.
4. Pour sauce over chicken and toss to make sure that each piece of chicken is well coated. Place citrus slices and sprigs of fresh herbs in the dish (tucked among the chicken).
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Be sure to spoon the delicious pan sauce over the chicken before serving!