- ¼ cup uncooked Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup lowfat milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp dried chia seeds or flax seeds
- ¼ cup fruit of choice
- 1-2 Tbsp. nut of choice
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup, brown sugar)
In a half pint (1 cup) jar, add oats, milk, yogurt, chia, or flax seeds, and sweetener of choice. Put the lid on the jar and shake until well combined.
Remove lid, add fruit of choice. Add nuts. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days. Eat chilled or heated for 30 seconds to 1 minute in the microwave.