Florida toddler hospitalized after ingesting 'pot' brownies
Florida deputies responded to a home in Dunnellon in reference to a 2-year-old boy on Friday.
Once paramedics arrived they were able to stabilize the child and then take him to a local hospital for evaluation.
Deputies asked Andrew Frazier, 26 about what happened. Frazier said he made a batch of marijuana brownies and left them unattended for a minute while he went into another room.
At that time, the boy ate one of the marijuana brownies, which ultimately rendered him unconscious.
Frazier let deputies do a search of the residence, and they found a glass pan containing several marijuana brownies along with a glass jar containing marijuana, several marijuana pipes and a marijuana grinder.
The total weight of the marijuana brownies and the marijuana was over 260 grams. Frazier was charge with child neglect, possession of marijuana over 20 grams and possession of drug equipment.
He was taken to jail and given no bond.