KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT)-- Be a part of Knoxville's best children's consignment event July 26-28 at the Knoxville Expo Center. Jack and Jules is back for the hottest sales event of the summer. Join Jack and Jules and over 750 consignors to shop from. The events begin on Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday's event begins at 10 a.m. for the half price event.
Consignors with Jack and Jules will receive 70% of their sales and an opportunity to shop a pre-event sale for consignors only. Jack and Jules offers consignors the opportunity to earn up to 80% of their sales. Consignors working one (4 hour shift) will keep 75% of their sales. Consignors working three shifts ( 4 hours/shift), one of which must be sorting, have the opportunity to keep 80% of their sales.
Every shift you work enters your name into a drawing where one lucky consignor will win 100% of their sales.
Shoppers come shop the Jack and Jules inventory of gently used, clean, fashionable children's items, buy your items, and then consignors receive a check in the mail. It's as simple as that, just tag your items and let us do the rest.
Jack and Jules isn't just your average store and here's why:
• You receive 70-80 percent of your sales
• You set the price and decide if the item is to be discounted
• Receive your check within days of the sale ending
• Items are reviewed by multitudes of buyers
• You don't have to wait weeks for items to sell
• Jack and Jules helps East Tennessee Children's Hospital