1 1/2 cups Olive Oil
1/2 cups Red Wine Vinegar
1 tbsp dried Oregano
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 oz Fresh Basil, chopped
1 1/2 lb Roma Tomatoes, diced
1 Baguette, sliced
2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp black pepper
Directions1. Combine the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper to make the vinaigrette.
2. Combine the diced tomatoes, basil, and vinaigrette mixing gently so as not to smash the tomatoes.
3. Let marinade for 24 hours - up to 5 days.
4. To make the toast, brush the baguette slices with olive oil and freshly cracked pepper. Place on a baking sheet.
5. Broil the baguette slices at 500 degrees for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. While still warm, top the baguette slices with the bruschetta mixture. Serve immediately.