- 2 ½ pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and diced with skin on
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill, and tarragon
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- Pinch of salt, if desired
Directions1. Boil or steam potatoes until tender. Spread on a single layer baking sheet to cool.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, onion, mustard, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, herbs, scallions and capers; stir well to coat. Add a pinch of salt, if desired. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate until cold.
Amount per serving: Calories 149; Fat 4 g; Protein 4 g; Carbohydrate 25 g; Fiber 2 g; Sodium 158 mg; Potassium 553 mg