1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
Directions- Heat oven to 350 deg.
- Line an 8x8" baking dish with parchment or spray with oil.
- Blend all ingredients except for unmelted chocolate in a high powered blender until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.
Ingredient Variations and Substitutions:
- Use all chocolate chips if you don’t have a dark chocolate bar.
- Cocoa powder, melted dark chocolate, and chocolate chips gives these brownies lots of rich chocolate flavor.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator and heat for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave before serving.