• 8 ounces whole wheat couscous, cooked according to package directions
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• salt and pepper, to taste
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
• 2 cups sliced tomatoes
• 2 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
• 1/2 cup kalamata olives halved
• 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
• lemon wedges and dill sprigs for serving
Directions1. Stir salt and pepper into prepared couscous according to taste.
2. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and dill to the couscous and stir to combine.
3. Divide the couscous into 4 bowls and top evening with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, and feta.
4. Add sprigs of dill for garnish and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Find more information here.