· 4 ounces sirloin steak, grilled and thinly sliced
· ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
· ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper, plus more to taste
· ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
· ¼ cup yellow squash and zucchini, diced
· 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
· 1 pre-baked flatbread
· 2 Tbsp pesto
· 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Directions1. Toss tomatoes, squash, and zucchini with 2 tablespoons olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place tomatoes in hot pan, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 2 minutes; remove and set aside.
3. Brush flatbread on both sides with remaining olive oil and crisp on the grill or a grill pan, 1 minute per side.
4. Spread flatbread with pesto and top with tomatoes, zucchini, squash, steak, and parmesan. Toast in the oven until cheese is melted.
5. If desired, drizzle lightly with additional olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Slice and serve.