Memphis Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers project decent results from the Memphis Tigers (26-8), assigning them the 28th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +8000 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Memphis and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 9:20 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Tigers take on the Florida Atlantic Owls in the First Round. Memphis is a 1.5-point favorite, with the over/under set at 152.5.
Memphis NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||28th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Pre-Tournament||+12500||32nd||Bet $100 to win $12500|
|Pre-New Year||+8000||27th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+10000||32nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Memphis Team Stats
- Memphis' +267 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.9 points per game) is a result of scoring 79.8 points per game (22nd in college basketball) while giving up 71.9 per outing (235th in college basketball).
- Memphis has won 23 games (23-2) when playing as the favorite, with three victories (3-5) when listed as underdogs.
- Memphis is undefeated (1-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and is 22-2 when favored by more than three points.
Memphis Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 5-4 | Q2 Record: 7-3 | Q3 Record: 8-1 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Memphis is 5-4 (.556%) -- tied for the 27th-most wins.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Memphis is 7-3 (.700%) -- tied for the ninth-most wins.
- Memphis has eight wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 31st-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Memphis Players
- Kendric Davis leads the Tigers in points and assists. He contributes 22.1 points per game while also adding 5.6 assists.
- Memphis' rebounding leader is DeAndre Williams, who averages 8.0 per game.
- Davis hits 1.9 threes per game to lead the Tigers.
- Davis leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Memphis.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.