Tennessee Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Tennessee Volunteers (25-10) have the seventh-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1100 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Tennessee and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Volunteers play the Florida Atlantic Owls, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 23 in the Sweet 16. Tennessee is favored by 5.5 points (the point total is set at 129.5).
Tennessee NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1100||7th||Bet $100 to win $1100|
|Pre-Tournament||+3000||12th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Pre-New Year||+2000||10th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
|Preseason||+1400||5th||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Tennessee Team Stats
- Tennessee has a +470 scoring differential, topping opponents by 13.4 points per game. It is putting up 71.2 points per game to rank 187th in college basketball and is giving up 57.8 per outing to rank third in college basketball.
- Tennessee is 24-7 when playing as the favorite, and has a single win (1-3) in games it has been listed as the underdog.
- Tennessee has secured the win in only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but it has 23 wins in 29 games when favored by three or more points.
Tennessee Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-6 | Q2 Record: 5-4 | Q3 Record: 6-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- Tennessee has tied for the 13th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (eight).
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Tennessee is 5-4 (.556%) -- tied for the 34th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Tennessee Players
- The Volunteers' scoring leader is Santiago Vescovi, who averages 12.7 points per game.
- Tennessee is led in rebounding by Olivier Nkamhoua's 5.0 rebounds per game and assists by Zakai Zeigler's 5.4 assists per game.
- Vescovi connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the Volunteers.
- Tennessee's blocks leader is Jonas Aidoo, who collects 1.3 per game. Zeigler leads the team by averaging 2.0 steals a game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.