Vanderbilt Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers don't expect much from the Vanderbilt Commodores (20-14), listing them with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Vanderbilt and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bookmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Vanderbilt NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||59th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Pre-New Year||+50000||78th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+35000||83rd||Bet $100 to win $35000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Vanderbilt Team Stats
- Vanderbilt scores 72.5 points per game (159th in college basketball) and allows 72.1 (240th in college basketball) for a +14 scoring differential overall.
- Vanderbilt has an 11-3 record in games it was listed as the favorite, and a 9-11 record in games it was listed as the underdog.
- Although Vanderbilt has registered 11 wins when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (11-2), it has come up short in all one game when it was favored by three or fewer points.
Vanderbilt Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 4-11 | Q2 Record: 5-0 | Q3 Record: 6-2 | Q4 Record: 5-1
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Vanderbilt is 4-11 (.267%) -- tied for the 34th-most victories, but also tied for the 13th-most losses.
- Vanderbilt has five wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 32nd-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Vanderbilt Players
- Liam Robbins leads the Commodores in scoring (15.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Ezra Manjon's 3.9 per game.
- The Commodores are led by Myles Stute from long distance. He connects on 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Jordan Wright leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Robbins collects 3.0 blocks a contest to pace Vanderbilt.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.