Middle Tennessee Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers project strong results from the Middle Tennessee Lady Raiders (28-4), listing them with the 17th-best odds among all college basketball teams and the top odds among C-USA teams to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +15000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Middle Tennessee with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Lady Raiders play the Colorado Buffaloes, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18 in the First Round.
Lady Raiders NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +15000 (Bet $100 to win $15000)
Think the Lady Raiders have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Middle Tennessee Team Stats
- With 73.8 points per game on offense, Middle Tennessee is 44th in the nation. At the other end, it allows 56.7 points per contest, which ranks 27th in college basketball.
Middle Tennessee Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 3-2 | Q3 Record: 15-2 | Q4 Record: 8-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Middle Tennessee is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins.
- Middle Tennessee has the most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (15).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.