Tennessee Tech vs. Monmouth Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Four
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 15, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT
Thursday's game that pits the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (22-9) versus the Monmouth Hawks (18-15) at Assembly Hall has a projected final score of 67-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tennessee Tech, who is slightly favored in this matchup. Game time is at 9:00 PM on March 16.
The Golden Eagles came out on top in their last outing 54-46 against Little Rock on Saturday.
Tennessee Tech vs. Monmouth Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Tennessee Tech vs. Monmouth Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee Tech 67, Monmouth 63
Tennessee Tech Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season, which took place on November 7, the Golden Eagles beat the Ball State Cardinals (No. 75 in our computer rankings) by a score of 68-63.
- Tennessee Tech has 15 wins versus Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the 21st-most in the nation.
Tennessee Tech 2022-23 Best Wins
- 68-63 at home over Ball State (No. 75) on November 7
- 54-46 over Little Rock (No. 160) on March 4
- 66-61 over Eastern Illinois (No. 194) on March 3
- 66-61 on the road over Eastern Illinois (No. 194) on February 25
- 61-49 on the road over UT Martin (No. 217) on January 7
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights
- The Golden Eagles put up 69.1 points per game (105th in college basketball) while giving up 62.4 per outing (121st in college basketball). They have a +207 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 6.7 points per game.
- In conference play, Tennessee Tech is scoring more points (71.3 per game) than it is overall (69.1) in 2022-23.
- The Golden Eagles average 74.0 points per game at home, and 65.0 on the road.
- Tennessee Tech allows 61.0 points per game at home, and 65.1 away.
- The Golden Eagles have played better offensively in their previous 10 games, putting up 70.7 points per contest, 1.6 more than their season average of 69.1.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.