Chattanooga vs. Virginia Tech Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:38 AM EDT
Friday's contest between the Virginia Tech Hokies (27-4) and Chattanooga Lady Mocs (20-12) going head to head at Cassell Coliseum has a projected final score of 74-48 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Virginia Tech, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 5:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Lady Mocs won their most recent outing 63-53 against Wofford on Sunday.
Chattanooga vs. Virginia Tech Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 5:30 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Chattanooga vs. Virginia Tech Score Prediction
- Prediction: Virginia Tech 74, Chattanooga 48
Chattanooga Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Mocs' best win this season came in a 69-40 victory over the East Tennessee State Buccaneers on March 3.
Chattanooga 2022-23 Best Wins
- 69-40 over East Tennessee State (No. 161) on March 3
- 53-50 on the road over East Tennessee State (No. 161) on January 5
- 73-62 at home over East Tennessee State (No. 161) on February 4
- 63-53 over Wofford (No. 162) on March 5
- 78-70 at home over Mercer (No. 174) on January 14
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Chattanooga Performance Insights
- The Lady Mocs have a +157 scoring differential, topping opponents by 4.9 points per game. They're putting up 59.6 points per game, 287th in college basketball, and are giving up 54.7 per contest to rank 16th in college basketball.
- In SoCon action, Chattanooga has averaged 0.2 more points (59.8) than overall (59.6) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Lady Mocs are averaging 5.1 more points per game at home (61.9) than away (56.8).
- At home, Chattanooga allows 55.4 points per game. On the road, it allows the same number.
- The Lady Mocs have played better offensively in their previous 10 games, compiling 63.1 points per contest, 3.5 more than their season average of 59.6.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.