East Tennessee State vs. Florida International Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Friday's game between the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (23-9) and Florida International Panthers (12-18) squaring off at Clive M. Beck Center has a projected final score of 68-62 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of East Tennessee State, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will start at 12:00 PM ET on March 17.
The Buccaneers are coming off of a 69-40 loss to Chattanooga in their last outing on Friday.
East Tennessee State vs. Florida International Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:00 PM ET
- Where: Clive M. Beck Center in Lexington, Kentucky
East Tennessee State vs. Florida International Score Prediction
- Prediction: East Tennessee State 68, Florida International 62
East Tennessee State Schedule Analysis
- The Buccaneers beat the No. 121-ranked (according to our computer rankings) Vanderbilt Commodores, 44-31, on December 1, which goes down as their best win of the season.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, East Tennessee State is 17-3 (.850%) -- tied for the 14th-most victories.
East Tennessee State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 44-31 at home over Vanderbilt (No. 121) on December 1
- 83-45 at home over Wofford (No. 162) on February 16
- 75-58 on the road over Wofford (No. 162) on January 21
- 62-46 on the road over Mercer (No. 174) on February 11
- 48-44 over Albany (No. 196) on November 26
East Tennessee State Performance Insights
- The Buccaneers have a +235 scoring differential, topping opponents by 7.3 points per game. They're putting up 63.2 points per game to rank 222nd in college basketball and are giving up 55.9 per contest to rank 21st in college basketball.
- In conference action, East Tennessee State averages more points per contest (66.4) than its season average (63.2).
- Offensively, the Buccaneers have played better when playing at home this season, averaging 65.4 points per game, compared to 64 per game when playing on the road.
- In 2022-23, East Tennessee State is surrendering 50.2 points per game at home. In road games, it is allowing 61.6.
- On offense, the Buccaneers have increased their output slightly over their last 10 games, scoring 66.4 points per contest over that stretch as opposed to the 63.2 they've racked up over the course of this year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.