How to Watch Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:17 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:17 PM EDT
The No. 8 seed Memphis Tigers (26-8) will aim to defeat the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (31-3) in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at Nationwide Arena. This matchup tips off at 9:20 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Memphis vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:20 PM ET
- Where: Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Memphis Stats Insights
- The Tigers make 48% of their shots from the field this season, which is 7.8 percentage points higher than the Owls have allowed to their opponents (40.2%).
- In games Memphis shoots better than 40.2% from the field, it is 20-6 overall.
- The Owls are the 21st-ranked rebounding team in the country, while the Tigers sit at 150th.
- The 79.8 points per game the Tigers score are 14.8 more points than the Owls give up (65).
- Memphis has a 19-6 record when putting up more than 65 points.
Memphis Home & Away Comparison
- On offense, Memphis puts up 79.9 points per game at home, compared to 82 points per game when playing on the road.
- In 2022-23, the Tigers are allowing 70.7 points per game in home games. In road games, they are allowing 78.3.
- At home, Memphis is making 0.8 fewer treys per game (5.5) than in away games (6.3). However, it owns a better three-point percentage at home (34.6%) compared to in away games (33.9%).
|3/10/2023||UCF||W 81-76||Dickies Arena|
|3/11/2023||Tulane||W 94-54||Dickies Arena|
|3/12/2023||Houston||W 75-65||Dickies Arena|
|3/17/2023||Florida Atlantic||-||Nationwide Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.