Miami vs. Drake Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's game between the Miami Hurricanes (25-7) and the Drake Bulldogs (27-7) at MVP Arena is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 74-71, with Miami coming out on top. Game time is at 7:25 PM ET on March 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Miami is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 2.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 145.5 total.
Miami vs. Drake Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 7:25 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: Miami -2.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Miami -145, Drake +120
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Miami vs. Drake Score Prediction
- Prediction: Miami 74, Drake 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Miami vs. Drake
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Miami has put together a 14-11-0 record against the spread this season, while Drake is 15-16-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Hurricanes are 12-16-0 and the Bulldogs are 14-17-0. The two teams combine to score 154.7 points per game, 9.2 more points than this matchup's total. Over the last 10 games, Miami is 5-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall while Drake has gone 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Miami Performance Insights
- The Hurricanes outscore opponents by 7.3 points per game (scoring 79.4 points per game to rank 23rd in college basketball while giving up 72.1 per contest to rank 240th in college basketball) and have a +233 scoring differential overall.
- Miami ranks 172nd in the nation at 31.9 rebounds per game. That's 2.8 more than the 29.1 its opponents average.
- Miami hits 7.6 three-pointers per game (153rd in college basketball), while its opponents have made 7.6 on average.
- The Hurricanes rank 12th in college basketball with 102.1 points scored per 100 possessions, and 218th in college basketball defensively with 92.8 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Miami has committed 10.9 turnovers per game (82nd in college basketball play), 1.3 fewer than the 12.2 it forces on average (159th in college basketball).
Drake Performance Insights
- The Bulldogs put up 75.3 points per game (91st in college basketball) while giving up 63.9 per outing (33rd in college basketball). They have a +388 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 11.4 points per game.
- Drake comes out on top in the rebound battle by an average of 3.9 boards. It pulls down 33.5 rebounds per game (76th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 29.6.
- Drake connects on 8 three-pointers per game (104th in college basketball) while shooting 37.3% from beyond the arc (32nd in college basketball). It is making 1.3 more threes than its opponents, who drain 6.7 per game at 30.6%.
- Drake has committed 9.8 turnovers per game (21st in college basketball), 1.7 fewer than the 11.5 it forces (213th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.