Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:39 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Saturday's game between the Colorado Buffaloes (23-8) and Middle Tennessee Lady Raiders (28-4) going head to head at Cameron Indoor Stadium has a projected final score of 65-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Colorado, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on March 18.
The Lady Raiders won their most recent outing 82-70 against Western Kentucky on Saturday.
Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNews
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Middle Tennessee vs. Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado 65, Middle Tennessee 64
Middle Tennessee Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Raiders' best win of the season came against the Louisville Cardinals, a top 50 team (No. 22), according to our computer rankings. The Lady Raiders registered the 67-49 home win on December 4.
- The Lady Raiders have two wins versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 49th-most in the country.
Middle Tennessee 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-49 at home over Louisville (No. 22) on December 4
- 69-53 on the road over Memphis (No. 62) on December 10
- 68-61 at home over Houston (No. 72) on December 14
- 80-62 at home over Belmont (No. 76) on November 16
- 74-68 on the road over Rice (No. 87) on December 20
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Middle Tennessee Performance Insights
- The Lady Raiders put up 73.8 points per game (44th in college basketball) while allowing 56.7 per outing (27th in college basketball). They have a +550 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 17.1 points per game.
- In C-USA games, Middle Tennessee has averaged 1.2 fewer points (72.6) than overall (73.8) in 2022-23.
- The Lady Raiders average 73.8 points per game at home, and 73.1 away.
- Middle Tennessee concedes 52.5 points per game at home, and 59.0 on the road.
- In their previous 10 games, the Lady Raiders are posting 76.6 points per game, 2.8 more than their season average (73.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.