Tennessee vs. Duke Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Saturday's game at Amway Center has the Tennessee Volunteers (24-10) going head to head against the Duke Blue Devils (27-8) at 2:40 PM ET (on March 18). Our computer prediction projects a close 67-65 win for Tennessee, so expect a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Tennessee is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 3.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 128.5 total.
Tennessee vs. Duke Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
- Line: Duke -3.5
- Point Total: 128.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Duke -175, Tennessee +145
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tennessee vs. Duke Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 67, Duke 65
Spread & Total Prediction for Tennessee vs. Duke
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Duke is 16-18-0 against the spread, while Tennessee's ATS record this season is 16-16-0. The Blue Devils have hit the over in 13 games, while Volunteers games have gone over 14 times. The teams score an average of 144 points per game, 15.5 more points than this matchup's total. Duke has a 7-3 record against the spread while going 10-0 overall over the last 10 games. Tennessee has gone 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tennessee Performance Insights
- The Volunteers' +457 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.5 points per game) is a result of putting up 71.4 points per game (184th in college basketball) while giving up 57.9 per contest (third in college basketball).
- Tennessee wins the rebound battle by 7.3 boards on average. It records 35.6 rebounds per game, 22nd in college basketball, while its opponents grab 28.3.
- Tennessee connects on 1.9 more threes per contest than the opposition, 7.7 (135th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 5.8.
- Tennessee wins the turnover battle by 2.5 per game, committing 11.5 (142nd in college basketball) while its opponents average 14.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.