How to Watch the Tennessee vs. Saint Louis Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for the NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:11 AM EDT
The No. 4 seed Tennessee Lady Volunteers (23-11) and the No. 13 seed Saint Louis Billikens (17-17) meet on Saturday at 1:00 PM in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. The matchup airs on ABC.
Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch women's and men's college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Tennessee Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch women's college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Tennessee vs. Saint Louis Scoring Comparison
- The Billikens put up an average of 69.6 points per game, just 2.8 more points than the 66.8 the Lady Volunteers allow.
- Saint Louis has put together a 14-7 record in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
- Tennessee has a 17-1 record when its opponents score fewer than 69.6 points.
- The Lady Volunteers record 6.7 more points per game (76.4) than the Billikens allow (69.7).
- Tennessee has a 15-4 record when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- When Saint Louis gives up fewer than 76.4 points, it is 12-9.
- The Lady Volunteers shoot 42.6% from the field, 2.7% lower than the Billikens allow defensively.
|3/3/2023||Kentucky||W 80-71||Bon Secours Wellness Arena|
|3/4/2023||LSU||W 69-67||Bon Secours Wellness Arena|
|3/5/2023||South Carolina||L 74-58||Bon Secours Wellness Arena|
|3/18/2023||Saint Louis||-||Thompson-Boling Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.