Tennessee vs. Duke: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 5 seed Duke Blue Devils (27-8) are 3.5-point favorites to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (24-10) on Saturday at 2:40 PM on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 126.5 points.
Tennessee vs. Duke Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Volunteers Betting Records & Stats
- Tennessee has played 19 games this season that ended with a combined score above 126.5 points.
- The average over/under for Tennessee's matchups this season is 129.3, 2.8 more points than this game's total.
- Tennessee has a 16-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- Tennessee was defeated in both of the games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Volunteers are undefeated in three games this season when they're the underdog by +150 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Tennessee has a 40% chance of walking away with the win.
Tennessee vs. Duke Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 126.5||% of Games Over 126.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Tennessee Insights & Trends
- Tennessee is 4-6 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its past 10 games.
- In their past 10 contests, the Volunteers have hit the over five times.
- The Volunteers average 7.8 more points per game (71.4) than the Blue Devils allow (63.6).
- Tennessee has put together a 15-7 ATS record and a 19-5 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Duke vs. Tennessee Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Tennessee vs. Duke Home/Away Splits
|7-9-0||Home ATS Record||10-5-0|
|3-6-0||Away ATS Record||3-6-0|
|76.7||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.7|
|68||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.1|
|9-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|2-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.