Vanderbilt vs. Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 18
Saturday's game features the Vanderbilt Commodores (21-14) and the Michigan Wolverines (18-15) clashing at Memorial Gymnasium in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 73-71 win for Vanderbilt according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 12:00 PM ET on March 18.
There is no line set for the game.
Vanderbilt vs. Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Memorial Gymnasium
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Vanderbilt vs. Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 73, Michigan 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Vanderbilt vs. Michigan
- Computer Predicted Spread: Vanderbilt (-1.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.8
Vanderbilt has an 18-14-0 record against the spread so far this season compared to Michigan, who is 15-13-0 ATS. The Commodores have a 20-12-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Wolverines have a record of 16-12-0 when it comes to hitting the over. Vanderbilt has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall in the past 10 games. Michigan has gone 7-3 against the spread and 5-5 overall in its last 10 contests.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Vanderbilt Performance Insights
- The Commodores have a +23 scoring differential, putting up 72.5 points per game (159th in college basketball) and giving up 71.8 (234th in college basketball).
- Vanderbilt pulls down 33.1 rebounds per game (95th in college basketball) compared to the 33.6 of its opponents.
- Vanderbilt knocks down 8.5 three-pointers per game (61st in college basketball), 1.6 more than its opponents (6.9). It is shooting 34.1% from beyond the arc (180th in college basketball) while allowing opponents to shoot 31.5%.
- The Commodores put up 94.3 points per 100 possessions (167th in college basketball), while giving up 93.4 points per 100 possessions (234th in college basketball).
- Vanderbilt has committed 10.2 turnovers per game (34th in college basketball action) while forcing 9.5 (346th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.