Memphis vs. Ball State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:42 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT
Monday's contest at Elma Roane Fieldhouse has the Memphis Lady Tigers (21-10) matching up with the Ball State Cardinals (26-8) at 8:00 PM (on March 20). Our computer prediction projects a 70-66 win for Memphis, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Lady Tigers came out on top in their most recent outing 79-68 against Jackson State on Thursday.
Memphis vs. Ball State Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Elma Roane Fieldhouse in Memphis, Tennessee
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Memphis vs. Ball State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Memphis 70, Ball State 66
Memphis Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Tigers' best win this season came in a 45-44 victory on February 15 against the Houston Cougars, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 73) in our computer rankings.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Memphis is 3-5 (.375%) -- tied for the 44th-most losses.
- The Lady Tigers have tied for the fourth-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (11).
Memphis 2022-23 Best Wins
- 45-44 on the road over Houston (No. 73) on February 15
- 79-68 at home over Jackson State (No. 79) on March 16
- 80-51 at home over SMU (No. 83) on January 6
- 69-68 on the road over SMU (No. 83) on February 26
- 61-53 on the road over East Carolina (No. 87) on January 25
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Memphis Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers' +201 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 6.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 67.3 points per game (136th in college basketball) while giving up 60.8 per contest (81st in college basketball).
- With 61.9 points per game in AAC matchups, Memphis is putting up 5.4 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (67.3 PPG).
- When playing at home, the Lady Tigers are posting 1.8 more points per game (69.6) than they are when playing on the road (67.8).
- At home, Memphis is allowing 2.7 fewer points per game (59.1) than when playing on the road (61.8).
- The Lady Tigers' offense has been less effective over their last 10 games, scoring 60.9 points a contest compared to the 67.3 they've averaged this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.