Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 matchup will feature the No. 4 seed Tennessee Volunteers (25-10) and the No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (33-3) playing on Thursday at Madison Square Garden. The NCAA Tournament matchup tips off at 9:00 PM.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic matchup in this article.
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tennessee Moneyline||Florida Atlantic Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tennessee (-5.5)||129.5||-225||+185||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Tennessee (-5)||129.5||-230||+195||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Tennessee (-5)||129.5||-238||+190||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Tennessee vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered 18 times in 35 games with a spread this season.
- In the Volunteers' 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 22-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- A total of 16 Owls games this season have gone over the point total.
Tennessee Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1000
- Tennessee is fifth-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1000), but only sixth-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Volunteers were +2500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now improved to +1000, which is the 73rd-biggest change in the country.
- With odds of +1000, Tennessee has been given a 9.1% chance of winning the national championship.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.