Taylor Fritz 2023 French Open Odds
Taylor Fritz is in the French Open round of 64 against Arthur Rinderknech. Fritz currently has +6600 odds to be crowned champion at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Fritz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Fritz's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, Fritz will face Rinderknech in the round of 64, after defeating Michael Mmoh 6-2, 6-1, 6-1 in the previous round.
Fritz is currently listed at -800 to win his next matchup against Rinderknech. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Taylor Fritz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2800
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +6600
Want to bet on Fritz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128, Fritz was victorious 6-2, 6-1, 6-1 against Mmoh on Tuesday.
- Fritz is 48-21 over the past 12 months, with three tournament wins.
- Fritz is 9-5 on clay over the past 12 months, with no tournament wins.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Fritz has played 69 matches and 26 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Fritz has played 14 matches on clay, and 23.9 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Fritz has won 84.2% of his games on serve, and 25.3% on return.
- Fritz has claimed 78.7% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 27.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.