Tommy Paul 2023 French Open Odds
A matchup in the French Open round of 64 is on tap for Tommy Paul, and he will be playing Nicolas Jarry. Paul's monyeline odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +25000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Paul at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Paul's Next Match
Paul has advanced to the round of 64, where he will face Jarry on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET (after beating Dominic Stephan Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4).
Paul currently has odds of +110 to win his next match versus Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Tommy Paul Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Paul? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Paul defeated Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- The 26-year-old Paul is 37-23 over the past 12 months and is still looking for his first tournament title.
- Paul is 1-4 on clay over the past year, with no tournament wins.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Paul has played 60 matches and 26.1 games per match.
- On clay, Paul has played five matches over the past year, and he has totaled 25.2 games per match while winning 44.4% of games.
- Paul, over the past 12 months, has won 80.3% of his service games and 25.9% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Paul has been victorious in 66.7% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.