NFL Futures: Tennessee Titans 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
The Tennessee Titans' 7-10 record last season wasn't good enough for a playoff berth. In 2023, their over/under sits at 7.5 wins.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Titans: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Titans' win total with DraftKings!
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee compiled a 9-8-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of five Titans games last season went over the point total.
- Tennessee was a bottom-five offense last season, ranking third-worst with 296.8 yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 23rd in the (351.6 yards allowed per game).
- The Titans put up a 3-5 record at home and were 4-5 away last year.
- Tennessee picked up three wins as the favorite (in six games) and four wins as an underdog (11 games).
- In the AFC South the Titans were 3-3, and in the conference as a whole they went 5-7.
Titans Impact Players
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards last season (211.3 per game) while completing 65.2% of his passes (212-for-325), with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- A year ago Derrick Henry churned out 1,538 rushing yards (96.1 per game) and scored 13 touchdowns. He added 33 catches for 398 yards .
- Last season DeAndre Hopkins grabbed 64 passes for 717 yards (79.7 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Denico Autry showed out with an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 27 tackles last year.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Tennessee 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Titans are playing the fifth-easiest schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total from last season).
- Tennessee has eight games scheduled against teams that finished with winning records in 2022, including one team that notched 12 or more wins and four with fewer than six wins last year.
- The Titans will face eight returning playoff teams and eight teams with negative playoff odds in 2023.
Titans Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +210
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +360
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.