Braves vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
The Atlanta Braves (95-50) will look to Ronald Acuna Jr. when they visit Kyle Schwarber and the Philadelphia Phillies (79-66) at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday, September 13. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -160, while the underdog Phillies have +135 odds to upset. The total is 9 runs for this game.
Braves vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Probable Pitchers: Spencer Strider - ATL (16-5, 3.89 ERA) vs Cristopher Sanchez - PHI (2-3, 3.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+130||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to put money on the Braves and Phillies game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-160), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Braves bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.25 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 87, or 66.4%, of the 131 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have gone 61-22 (winning 73.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves have a 5-4 record over the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total eight times.
- The Phillies have been underdogs in 43 games this season and have come away with the win 19 times (44.2%) in those contests.
- The Phillies have a win-loss record of 2-5 when favored by +135 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Phillies have a record of 2-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+275||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.