Browns vs. Steelers: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
AFC North opponents meet when the Cleveland Browns (1-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) play on Monday, September 18, 2023 at Acrisure Stadium.
The betting trends and insights for the Browns and Steelers can be found below before they match up on Monday.
Browns vs. Steelers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Records & Stats
- The Browns and their opponents went over 38.5 combined points in 13 of 17 games last season.
- Cleveland's contests last season had an average point total of 43.2, 4.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Browns had seven wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- The Browns won three of the seven games they were the moneyline favorite last season (42.9%).
- Cleveland had a 3-3 record last year (winning 50% of its games) when it played as a moneyline favorite of -130 or shorter.
- The Steelers played nine games last season that ended with a point total higher than 38.5 points.
- Pittsburgh had a 40.5-point average over/under in its outings last year, 2.0 more points than the point total for this game.
- Steelers posted a 10-6-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Steelers were underdogs 11 times last season and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Pittsburgh was 4-6 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +110 or more on the moneyline.
Browns vs. Steelers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total|
Browns Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||43.2||40.4||45.7|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.7||21.9||25.1|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-4||2-3||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-6||2-1||2-5|
Steelers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.5||40.1||40.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22.7||22.0||23.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||3-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-6||1-2||4-4|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.