Memphis vs. Missouri: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 23
The Missouri Tigers (3-0) face off against the Memphis Tigers (3-0) at the The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis, Missouri on September 23, 2023, starting at 7:30 PM ET, airing on ESPNU. The Missouri Tigers are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup. The contest has an over/under of 52.5 points.
Missouri is putting up 29.3 points per game on offense (70th in the FBS), and ranks 44th on the other side of the ball with 18.7 points allowed per game. Memphis has been thriving on the defensive side of the ball, allowing just 251 total yards per game (eighth-best). On offense, it ranks 38th by piling up 449.3 total yards per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Memphis vs. Missouri Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: The Dome at America's Center
- TV Channel: ESPNU
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Memphis vs. Missouri? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 AAC Betting Trends
- Rice vs South Florida
- SMU vs TCU
- Charlotte vs Florida
- UTSA vs Tennessee
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- Rice vs South Florida
- UAB vs Georgia
Memphis Betting Records & Stats
- Memphis is 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- One of Memphis' two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
- Memphis has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Memphis has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +180.
Memphis Stats Leaders
- Seth Henigan leads Memphis with 791 yards on 71-of-100 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He has chipped in with 47 rushing yards (15.7 ypg) on 22 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Blake Watson's team-high 295 rushing yards have come on 40 carries, with four touchdowns. He also leads the team with 130 receiving yards (43.3 per game) on 15 catches.
- Sutton Smith has collected 127 yards (on 27 attempts) with two touchdowns.
- Roc Taylor's 154 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 15 catches on 22 targets with one touchdown.
- DeMeer Blankumsee's 13 targets have resulted in eight catches for 130 yards and one touchdown.
- Andres Fox has 1.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has one TFL and five tackles.
- Chandler Martin, Memphis' tackle leader, has 19 tackles and two TFL this year.
- Cameron Smith has a team-high one interception to go along with six tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.