Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Oregon vs. Colorado Game – Saturday, September 23
The No. 10 Oregon Ducks (3-0) face a Pac-12 matchup versus the No. 19 Colorado Buffaloes (3-0). For odds and best bets, keep reading.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Oregon vs. Colorado? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Oregon vs. Colorado?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Autzen Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Oregon 39, Colorado 30
- Oregon has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Ducks have played as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Colorado won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Buffaloes have played as an underdog of +600 or more once this season and won that game.
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Ducks' implied win probability is 90.0%.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- So far this year Oregon has two victories against the spread.
- This season, the Ducks won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 21 points or more.
- Colorado has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- This season, the Buffaloes won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 21 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Oregon vs. Colorado matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (70.5)
- Oregon and its opponents have not combined to hit the over on Saturday's total of 70.5 points this season.
- There have been two games featuring Colorado this season with more combined scoring than Saturday's point total of 70.5.
- Oregon averages 58 points per game against Colorado's 41.3, amounting to 28.8 points over the contest's over/under of 70.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||68.5||68.5||68.5|
|Implied Total AVG||45.5||54||37|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||61||59.8||63.5|
|Implied Total AVG||38.3||36.5||42|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-0||0-0||1-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.