Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the TCU vs. SMU Game – Saturday, September 23
The Iron Skillet is on the line when the TCU Horned Frogs (2-1) and the SMU Mustangs (2-1) clash. For odds and best bets, keep scrolling.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on TCU vs. SMU? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is TCU vs. SMU?
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fort Worth, Texas
- Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: TCU 32, SMU 25
- TCU has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Horned Frogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- SMU lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Mustangs have played as an underdog of +220 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Horned Frogs have a 73.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
- TCU has one win against the spread in two games this season.
- The Horned Frogs have been favored by 7 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- SMU has covered on one occasion against the spread this year.
- The Mustangs have been underdogs by 7 points or more one time this year and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the TCU vs. SMU matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (63.5)
- TCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 63.5 points in a game once this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 79 points per game, 15.5 points more than the over/under of 63.5 for this game.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||64||63.5||64.5|
|Implied Total AVG||39||42||36|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||0-1||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||67.8||66.5||69|
|Implied Total AVG||43.5||44||43|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.