How to Watch the Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Kentucky Wildcats (3-0) take on a familiar opponent when they visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at FirstBank Stadium in an SEC showdown.
Offensively, Kentucky ranks 57th in the FBS with 407 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 26th in total defense (281.7 yards allowed per contest). Vanderbilt ranks 62nd with 400.3 total yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 98th with 389 total yards given up per game on the defensive side of the ball.
Read on to find out the details on how to watch this game on SEC Network.
Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: FirstBank Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- BYU vs Kansas
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- SMU vs TCU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UCLA vs Utah
- NC State vs Virginia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky Key Statistics
|400.3 (17th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||407 (70th)|
|389 (120th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||281.7 (24th)|
|111.5 (109th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||122 (101st)|
|288.8 (28th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||285 (31st)|
|8 (121st)||Turnovers (Rank)||5 (77th)|
|6 (26th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (47th)|
Vanderbilt Stats Leaders
- AJ Swann has recored 1,062 passing yards, or 265.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 57.1% of his passes and has recorded 11 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Patrick Smith has carried the ball 40 times for 200 yards, with one touchdown.
- Sedrick Alexander has compiled 132 yards on 31 carries with two touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard has collected 25 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 314 (78.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 39 times and has six touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has caught 23 passes and compiled 295 receiving yards (73.8 per game).
- London Humphreys has racked up 266 reciving yards (66.5 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Kentucky Stats Leaders
- Devin Leary has 855 pass yards for Kentucky, completing 61.1% of his passes and collecting eight touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- Re'Mahn Davis has 236 rushing yards on 33 carries, scoring three touchdowns. He's also added 143 yards (47.7 per game) on nine catches with two touchdowns.
- Demie Sumo has been handed the ball four times this year and racked up 58 yards (19.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson's team-high 260 yards as a receiver have come on 14 receptions (out of 16 targets) with three touchdowns.
- Dane Key has a total of 138 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing nine passes and scoring one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kentucky or Vanderbilt gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.