Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Tennessee Titans have +6600 odds to win the Super Bowl, 18th-ranked in the NFL as of September 24.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +6600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee compiled an 8-6-0 ATS record last year.
- Titans games went over the point total five out of 17 times last season.
- While Tennessee ranked 23rd in total defense with 351.6 yards allowed per game last season, it was slightly less successful on offense, ranking third-worst (296.8 yards per game).
- At home last season, the Titans were 3-5. Away, they were 4-5.
- Tennessee won only twice when favored (2-3) and went 4-5 as underdogs.
- The Titans were 3-3 in the AFC South and 5-7 in the AFC as a whole.
Titans Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Derrick Henry ran for 1,538 yards (96.1 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- Henry also had 33 catches for 398 yards and zero TDs.
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 2,536 yards (211.3 per game), completing 65.2% of his passes, with 13 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- Also, Tannehill rushed for 98 yards and two TDs.
- In the Cardinals' passing game a season ago, DeAndre Hopkins scored three TDs, hauling in 64 balls for 717 yards (79.7 per game).
- In the passing game for the Texans, Chris Moore scored two TDs, catching 48 balls for 548 yards (36.5 per game).
- On defense last year, Kevin Byard helped lead the way with four interceptions to go with 106 tackles and six passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+2800|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||-||+2500|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+75000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.