Commanders vs. Bears Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 5
On Thursday, October 5 at 8:15 PM ET, the Washington Commanders will play the Chicago Bears at FedExField. Our computer model projects that the Commanders will earn a victory -- keep scrolling for a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
The Commanders sport the 17th-ranked scoring offense this year (22.3 points per game), and they've been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-worst with 30 points allowed per game. The Bears have not been getting things done defensively, ranking fifth-worst with 383.3 total yards allowed per game. They have been better offensively, regstering 305.3 total yards per contest (21st-ranked).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Commanders vs. Bears Predictions and Picks
|Commanders (-6)||Over (44.5)||Commanders 32, Bears 21|
Place your bets on the Commanders-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Commanders Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Commanders a 73.3% chance to win.
- Washington has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Commanders have not covered the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- So far this season, two Washington games have hit the over.
- The over/under in this game is 44.5 points, 3.7 higher than the average total in Commanders games this season.
Bears Betting Info
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bears have a 31.2% chance to win.
- Chicago has not won against the spread this season in four chances.
- The Bears have been an underdog by 6 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- This year, games featuring Chicago has hit the over every time.
- Games involving the Bears this year have averaged 44 points per game, a 0.5-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Commanders vs. Bears 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.