Tennessee Tech vs. Lipscomb Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-2) and Lipscomb Bisons (1-2) squaring off at Hooper Eblen Arena has a projected final score of 82-58 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Tennessee Tech, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Tennessee Tech is projected to cover the spread (1.5) versus Lipscomb. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 146.5 over/under.
Tennessee Tech vs. Lipscomb Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cookeville, Tennessee
- Venue: Hooper Eblen Arena
- Line: Lipscomb -1.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Lipscomb -115, Tennessee Tech -105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee Tech vs. Lipscomb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee Tech 82, Lipscomb 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Tennessee Tech vs. Lipscomb
- Pick ATS: Tennessee Tech (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights
- Tennessee Tech scored 73.7 points per game (129th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while ceding 73.4 points per contest (274th-ranked).
- The Golden Eagles ranked 171st in college basketball with 31.9 rebounds per contest, but they gave up 34.1 rebounds per game, which ranked 25th-worst in college basketball.
- Tennessee Tech ranked 81st in college basketball with 14.4 dimes per game.
- Last year the Golden Eagles committed 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.6 turnovers per contest (121st-ranked).
- The Golden Eagles were top-25 last year in three-point shooting, 25th-best in college basketball with 9.2 three-pointers per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 62nd with a 36.4% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Tennessee Tech surrendered 7.9 treys per game (263rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 32.8% three-point percentage (112th-ranked).
- Last season Tennessee Tech took 57.9% two-pointers, accounting for 64.9% of the team's buckets. It shot 42.1% threes (35.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.