Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Chattanooga Mocs (2-1) and Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-1) going head to head at Hooper Eblen Arena has a projected final score of 89-57 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Chattanooga, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
In their most recent outing on Monday, the Golden Eagles suffered a 97-64 loss to Ball State.
Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Hooper Eblen Arena in Cookeville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Tennessee Tech vs. Chattanooga Score Prediction
- Prediction: Chattanooga 89, Tennessee Tech 57
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tennessee Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Golden Eagles' +187 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.6 points per game) was a result of putting up 68.7 points per game (108th in college basketball) while giving up 63.1 per outing (139th in college basketball).
- With 71.3 points per game in OVC games, Tennessee Tech scored 2.6 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (68.7 PPG).
- The Golden Eagles scored 74.0 points per game last year in home games, which was 10.2 more points than they averaged on the road (63.8).
- Defensively Tennessee Tech played better in home games last season, surrendering 61.0 points per game, compared to 65.9 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.