Austin Peay vs. UTEP Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at Don Haskins Center has the UTEP Miners (3-0) squaring off against the Austin Peay Governors (2-1) at 9:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 75-63 victory as our model heavily favors UTEP.
Based on our computer prediction, UTEP projects to cover the 9.5-point spread in its matchup against Austin Peay. The total is listed at 135.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Austin Peay vs. UTEP Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: El Paso, Texas
- Venue: Don Haskins Center
- Line: UTEP -9.5
- Point Total: 135.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UTEP -600, Austin Peay +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Austin Peay vs. UTEP Score Prediction
- Prediction: UTEP 75, Austin Peay 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Austin Peay vs. UTEP
- Pick ATS: UTEP (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (135.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Austin Peay Performance Insights
- Austin Peay ranked 308th in college basketball last season with 66.7 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 245th with 72.3 points allowed per game.
- Last season the Governors pulled down 28.5 rebounds per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 32.0 rebounds per contest (240th-ranked).
- Last season Austin Peay ranked 221st in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.5 per game.
- The Governors averaged 10.8 turnovers per game (72nd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 12.9 turnovers per contest (102nd-ranked).
- With 7.2 treys per game, the Governors ranked 200th in college basketball. They had a 32.2% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 283rd in college basketball.
- Austin Peay ceded 6.5 threes per game (82nd-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 34.1% three-point percentage (205th-ranked).
- Of the shots attempted by Austin Peay last year, 61.5% of them were two-pointers (70.1% of the team's made baskets) and 38.5% were threes (29.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.