Belmont vs. Arizona Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Arizona Wildcats (3-0) and Belmont Bruins (2-1) matching up at McKale Center has a projected final score of 94-75 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Arizona, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 11:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Belmont projects to cover the 25.5-point spread in its matchup versus Arizona. The over/under has been set at 171.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Belmont vs. Arizona Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: McKale Center
- Line: Arizona -25.5
- Point Total: 171.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona -10000, Belmont +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Belmont vs. Arizona Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 94, Belmont 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Belmont vs. Arizona
- Pick ATS: Belmont (+25.5)
- Pick OU: Under (171.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Belmont Performance Insights
- Offensively, Belmont scored 76.5 points per game (62nd-ranked in college basketball) last season. It allowed 71.8 points per contest on defense (233rd-ranked).
- The Bruins were 270th in the country with 30.1 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 247th with 32.1 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last season Belmont ranked 35th in college basketball in assists, averaging 15.3 per game.
- The Bruins ranked 61st in the nation with 10.7 turnovers per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 183rd with 11.8 forced turnovers per game.
- The Bruins thrived in terms of three-point shooting last year, ranking 14th-best in college basketball in three-pointers per game (9.6) and seventh-best in three-point percentage (38.8%).
- Belmont allowed 7.2 three-pointers per game (177th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 35.7% (295th-ranked) from downtown.
- Belmont took 58.4% two-pointers and 41.6% threes last season. Of the team's baskets, 65.8% were two-pointers and 34.2% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.