Belmont vs. Arizona: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 3 Arizona Wildcats (3-0) are heavy, 25.5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Belmont Bruins (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at McKale Center. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. The matchup's point total is 171.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Belmont vs. Arizona Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: McKale Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bruins Betting Records & Stats
- Belmont combined with its opponent to score more than 171.5 points just twice last season.
- The Bruins had a 148.3-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 23.2 fewer points than this game's total.
- Against the spread, the Bruins were 15-14-0 last season.
- Belmont was underdogs nine times last season and won three of those games.
- The Bruins were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bruins have a 5.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Belmont vs. Arizona Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 171.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 171.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Belmont Insights & Trends
- The Bruins averaged 5.4 more points per game last year (76.5) than the Wildcats allowed their opponents to score (71.1).
- Belmont put together a 12-8 ATS record and a 17-6 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Belmont vs. Arizona Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 25.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Belmont vs. Arizona Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-5-0|
|5-5-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|85.2||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||79.2|
|77.1||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||71.7|
|6-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-4-0|
|7-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.