East Tennessee State vs. Davidson Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at Freedom Hall Civic Center has the Davidson Wildcats (2-1) taking on the East Tennessee State Buccaneers (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on November 17. Our computer prediction projects a 72-63 win for Davidson, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Davidson is projected to cover the point spread (6.5) against East Tennessee State. The two teams are expected to come in below the 136.5 over/under.
East Tennessee State vs. Davidson Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Johnson City, Tennessee
- Venue: Freedom Hall Civic Center
- Line: Davidson -6.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Davidson -300, East Tennessee State +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
East Tennessee State vs. Davidson Score Prediction
- Prediction: Davidson 72, East Tennessee State 63
Spread & Total Prediction for East Tennessee State vs. Davidson
- Pick ATS: Davidson (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (136.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
East Tennessee State Performance Insights
- On offense, East Tennessee State scored 69.1 points per game (247th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It gave up 69 points per contest on defense (141st-ranked).
- With 32.3 rebounds per game, the Buccaneers were 144th in college basketball. They allowed 30.3 rebounds per contest, which ranked 123rd in college basketball.
- East Tennessee State ranked 249th in the nation with 12.2 dimes per game.
- With 12.4 turnovers per game, the Buccaneers ranked 235th in college basketball. They forced 11.2 turnovers per contest, which ranked 254th in college basketball.
- With 6.3 treys per game, the Buccaneers were 288th in college basketball. They had a 32.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 291st in college basketball.
- East Tennessee State ranked 263rd in college basketball with 7.9 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 96th with a 32.4% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- East Tennessee State attempted 36.9 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 65.1% of the shots it took (and 75.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.8 threes per contest, which were 34.9% of its shots (and 24.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.