Hawks vs. 76ers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Atlanta Hawks (6-5) hit the court against the Philadelphia 76ers (8-3) as only 0.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-PH.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Hawks vs. 76ers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and NBCS-PH
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: State Farm Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Hawks vs. 76ers Score Prediction
- Prediction: 76ers 118 - Hawks 117
Hawks vs 76ers Additional Info
|Hawks vs 76ers Injury Report|
|Hawks vs 76ers Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs 76ers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs 76ers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs 76ers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs 76ers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Hawks vs. 76ers
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 0.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: 76ers (-0.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 234.8
- The 76ers' .727 ATS win percentage (8-3-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Hawks' .364 mark (4-7-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- Atlanta covers the spread when it is a 0.5-point favorite or more 16.7% of the time. That's less often than Philadelphia covers as an underdog of 0.5 or more (66.7%).
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to top the over/under in 63.6% of its games this season (seven of 11), the same percentage as Atlanta and its opponents (seven of 11).
- As a moneyline underdog this year, the 76ers are 1-1, while the Hawks are 3-3 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Hawks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Hawks Performance Insights
- The Hawks are allowing 117.2 points per game this season (23rd-ranked in NBA), but they've really shined offensively, posting 120.3 points per game (third-best).
- Atlanta is pulling down 44.6 boards per game (12th-ranked in NBA) this season, while allowing 42.0 rebounds per contest (eighth-ranked).
- The Hawks rank 10th in the NBA with 26.7 dimes per game.
- With 15.0 turnovers per game, Atlanta is 23rd in the NBA. It forces 15.3 turnovers per contest, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Hawks are sinking 12.7 treys per game (12th-ranked in NBA) this season, while putting up a 35.7% three-point percentage (16th-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.