Suns vs. Jazz Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Phoenix Suns (5-6) square off against the Utah Jazz (4-7) as 5.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, KJZZ, and AZFamily.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Jazz Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, KJZZ, and AZFamily
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Delta Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs. Jazz Score Prediction
- Prediction: Suns 116 - Jazz 114
Suns vs Jazz Additional Info
|Suns vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Suns vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Jazz Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Jazz|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Suns vs. Jazz
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Suns (-2.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.8
- The Suns' .545 ATS win percentage (6-5-0 ATS Record) is higher than the Jazz's .455 mark (5-6-0 ATS Record) in 2023-24.
- As a 5.5-point favorite or more in 2023-24, Phoenix is 2-2 against the spread compared to the 2-3 ATS record Utah puts up as a 5.5-point underdog.
- Phoenix's games have gone over the total 63.6% of the time this season (seven out of 11), less often than Utah's games have (eight out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Suns are 3-4, while the Jazz are 2-7 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Suns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Performance Insights
- On offense, the Suns are posting 113.7 points per game (14th-ranked in league). They are allowing 112.4 points per contest at the other end of the court (16th-ranked).
- Phoenix is averaging 45.4 boards per game this year (10th-ranked in NBA), and it has allowed only 41.2 rebounds per game (third-best).
- The Suns are delivering 25.5 assists per game, which ranks them 14th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- In terms of turnovers, Phoenix is getting beat both offensively and defensively, as it ranks fourth-worst in the league in turnovers (15.5 per game) and fifth-worst in forced turnovers (12.4 per contest).
- The Suns are sinking 12.8 treys per game this season (11th-ranked in NBA), and they own a 37.8% three-point percentage (fifth-best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jazz Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Jazz are 13th in the NBA on offense (114 points scored per game) and fifth-worst on defense (119.5 points conceded).
- Utah is the second-best team in the league in rebounds per game (47.4) and third-best in rebounds conceded (41.2).
- At 27.2 assists per game, the Jazz are seventh in the NBA.
- Utah is the worst squad in the league in turnovers per game (17.4) and 25th in turnovers forced (12.5).
- The Jazz make 13.8 3-pointers per game and shoot 36.9% from beyond the arc, ranking seventh and 11th, respectively, in the league.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.