Tennessee State vs. Lipscomb Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game between the Lipscomb Bisons (2-1) and Tennessee State Tigers (1-2) squaring off at Gentry Complex has a projected final score of 70-56 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Lipscomb, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 6:30 PM ET on November 17.
The Tigers are coming off of a 53-38 loss to UNC Asheville in their most recent game on Sunday.
Tennessee State vs. Lipscomb Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Gentry Complex in Nashville, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Tennessee State vs. Lipscomb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lipscomb 70, Tennessee State 56
Other OVC Predictions
- Southeast Missouri State vs UIC
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Tennessee Tech vs Alabama A&M
- South Dakota State vs UT Martin
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tennessee State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers put up 66.2 points per game (151st in college basketball) while giving up 71.3 per outing last season (322nd in college basketball). They had a -148 scoring differential and were outscored by 5.1 points per game.
- Offensively, Tennessee State tallied 65.6 points per game last season in conference action. To compare, its season average (66.2 points per game) was 0.6 PPG higher.
- At home, the Tigers posted 16.8 more points per game last season (74.7) than they did on the road (57.9).
- Defensively Tennessee State was better in home games last season, giving up 70.4 points per game, compared to 72.4 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.