Tennessee State vs. Oregon: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Tennessee State Tigers (3-0) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oregon Ducks (2-0) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena as big, 18.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. The over/under for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Eugene, Oregon
- Venue: Matthew Knight Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- Tennessee State played 16 games last season that ended with a combined score over 148.5 points.
- The average over/under for Tigers contests last year was 153.1, 4.6 more points than this game's total.
- Against the spread, the Tigers were 13-14-0 last season.
- Tennessee State was underdogs 13 times last season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- The Tigers played as an underdog of +1100 or more once last season and lost that game.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Tigers have a 8.3% chance to win.
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 148.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 148.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Tennessee State Insights & Trends
- The Tigers put up an average of 78.1 points per game last year, 11.8 more points than the 66.3 the Ducks gave up.
- When it scored more than 66.3 points last season, Tennessee State went 10-8 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 18.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Tennessee State vs. Oregon Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-7-0||Home ATS Record||8-4-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-7-0|
|73||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||85.8|
|67.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.7|
|7-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-4-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.